The Peregrine is our mid-sized, fully-finished, turnkey shepherds hut – perfectly finished and ready-to-go for use as year-round guest or holiday accommodation.
This is a high quality and beautiful shepherds hut that is comfortable, practical and inspiring for your guests for stay in.
As with all our huts, it comes fully insulated and with full electrics as standard. The Peregrine also comes fitted with a shower room with toilet, kitchenette and space for a double bed with storage space under.
We offer many optional extras – including but not limited to woodburning stove, outside seating area, gas and off-grid solutions and more – making the Peregrine adaptable to your project. See the suggested floor plan and full specification below.
Alternatively if you’re looking for something bigger, with more kitchen space, a woodburner, a fitted king sized bed, and other extras for a premium experience for your guests, you may be interested in our Osprey hut.
Peregrine Suggested Floor Plan
For the all inclusive price of £26,800 (including VAT), we offer a 15’7ft x 7’5ft shepherds hut with the suggested layout below. If you have a different layout in mind, please do talk to us – we can work to any specification.
- 15’7 by 7’5 (4.8m by 2.3m) fully finished shepherds hut with traditional metal wheels, plus drawbar and turntable
- Treated, featheredge external cladding
- Double French doors with wooden steps up
- 3 windows – wooden frame, double glazed – painted or varnished
- Electrics including electric instant hot water system, ceiling light and 2 walls lights in main room, wall light and extractor in bathroom, 1 outside light, 4 double sockets and 2 USB points
- Fully insulated floor, roof and walls for all year round use
- Internal painting/ wood finish – walls and ceiling
- Engineered wood flooring
- Ceramic radiator
- Shower room with mixer bar shower, toilet, basin, towel radiator and extractor
- Kitchenette with sink/ cupboard under, cupboard with drawer and space for mini fridge, and 2 wooden wall shelves
- Space for a double bed
- Extra length or width
- Metal, shiplap or waney edge timber external cladding
- Extra windows
- UPVC windows and door
- Extra sockets/ lighting/ ceiling spot lights
- Phone/ internet socket
- Woodburning stove
- Built in bed/ furniture
- Extra kitchen units
- Covered porch extension
- Gas and off grid solutions for heating and power
- Your request
Frequently Asked Questions
Interested in our Peregrine shepherds hut but want to find out more about construction times, delivery, finance options and other practicalities?
Visit our FAQs page for more information.
You may also be interested in..
Merlin is the most traditional and compact size of our huts, perfect as a home office, spare bedroom, hobby or garden room – whatever you’d like extra space for.